Monday, June 17, 2013

what this blog is all about...

I'm creating this blog simply to track my rough journey as I adventure into the experience of not dieting, per say, but rather eating clean and working to get the body I aspire to have. Society's view of the "perfect body" has come far from where it should be. Your view of your body is the only one that matters. I always believe that what others' say shouldn't affect the way you see your body (this applies to several other things, like your beauty, talent, etc.). I find myself often viewing myself based on what others' say... why should their opinion matter? Needless to say, your weight should have a limit. Your weight doesn't matter out of context, but when you put it into context, adding in your height, age, how often you exercise, etc., that's when it matters. I wouldn't call myself overweight, obese, or fat in anyway, but I know I can eat cleaner, exercise more, and overall become a better me. This blog is going to track my progress, my experience, and much much more. I hope to inspire you to do the same, and follow along with me as I go through this rough journey. I want to know how your experience goes, and I really hope to help you achieve the body you want to have! Confidence is everything, and I hope to gain even more confidence as I go through this journey!

A blog that has really inspired me to start this journey is: http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/dietplan

No comments:

Post a Comment